Monday, July 20, 2015

Using Items From The Happie Scrappie Planner Kit For The #onebookjuly2015 Challenge

Hello! It’s Mits (@mylifemits). I hope you’re doing well and are having a great week so far.  I’m super duper excited to be here writing to you about how I’m using some of the Happie Scrappie goodies for this month. 

When I first opened my Happie Scrappie planner kit, I knew exactly what I was going to use it for. The One Book July challenge.  If you’ve never heard about this challenge, it’s basically using one notebook, one pen, for one month (in this case July). I decided to use my Happiedori (Traveler’s notebook) as my ‘one notebook’. I have always wanted to try using a traveler’s notebook for my planning and was so excited to see that Sam created such cute weekly inserts for the June kit, it was perfect how things just fell into place for this challenge. 


If you want to see how I set up my Happiedori for this challenge, please feel free to check out the video.



I absolutely love the weekly insert as it is so cute and colourful just as it is. I like to decorate my pages, but with these inserts, I don't feel the pressure to have to washi tape or add stickers since it is already so pretty and colourful. It’s perfect for weeks where I am too tired..ahem, lazy to decorate. ^^”

Another thing I have really enjoyed using this month is her exclusive stickers that she has made for the planner kits.




As you can see in the photo, I have used these heart stickers to write down the dates for my weekly insert. They're perfect sizing for the space. I like to change up the colours for the weekends :) I have also used the banner stickers as a title to highlight any sections within my notes.


In the photo below, I decided to utilize the banner stickers and make tabs /sections in my notebook. Perfect for this one book challenge.  


Feel free to check out the video below where I talk about my progress with the challenge and show you how I decorate/plan this week’s pages :)





What are some of your favourites of the month? I hope you found this post useful and were able to gain some ideas on how you could use the goodies from the Happie Scrappie Planner Kit for your planning needs :)

Wishing you all the best and happy planning !


xoxo, Mits




Things I have used in this post. 


Happiedori


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)